Andaman Tour Packages 6 Nights/ 7 Days
Holidays in Andaman and Nicobar Islands always bring a refreshing breath as a reminder of this world of eternal beauty and bliss. It is for this reason that these clusters of small and big islands are often considered as a replica of Paradise. Situated in the lap of Bay of Bengal, these gorgeous islands appear to be floating in the azure waters. The islands are hilly and they abound in evergreen forests and this dense forests and host of exotic flora and fauna are the greatest charmers for holidaymakers. The emerald hues of the islands are perfectly embroidered with the silver lining of the balmy sands of the beaches of Andaman. The sea here is full of stunning marine life which is the most interesting highlight of the islands compelling horde of nature lovers, adventure seekers and wildlife enthusiasts to opt for Andaman tours.
Day By Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair
Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After lunch start the breathtaking trip to Corbyns Cove Beach, one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town, and to the Cellular Jail, a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people. One can also view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail.
Day 2: Port Blair – Havalock
After breakfast, depart to Havelock Island by ferry to Havelock Island (54 kms by sea from Port Blair). Enjoy your afternoon at the World Famous Radha Nagar Beach (Beach number 7). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock Island
Day 3: Havalock – Port Blair
Entire Morning at leisure. After checking out from the Resort by 1000 hrs, leave your baggage at the Reception of the Resort and proceed to Kala Pathar by road. Get a glimpse of various Resorts & Dive centers enroute. Return back to your resort for lunch. Sail for Port Blair in the evening. Upon return from Havelock Island overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Day 4: Port Blair – Diglipur
Depart for Diglipur (325 KMS) via Baratang Island, Rangat & Mayabunder. Reach Diglipur & overnight stay at Diglipur.
Day 5: Diglipur
After a leisure breakfast, leave for a full day fun filled trip to Ross & Smith Beach. It is a must see Beach Paradise that mesmerizes you with its natural beauty. It consists of 2 different Islands connected by a sandbar during low tide. Do not forget to carry lot of drinking water, beach towels & packed lunch. Evening return to respective Hotel / Resort. Overnight stay at Diglipur.
Day 6: Diglipur – Port Blair
Early morning departure by car from Diglipur to Port Blair – Straight stretch of about 325 kms by road. Return from a nature rich trip and check-in to your hotel in Port Blair.Evening is free for Shopping.
Day 7: Departure from Port Blair
Return home with memories of the ultimate holidays.
Package Includes :
- Air Conditioned Accommodation on Double sharing basis at all places
- Sightseeing in private air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Port Blair & Diglipur
- Sightseeing in private Non air-conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary at Havelock Island
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop as per the itinerary
- Entry permits, entry tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes
- Daily Breakfast for 06 occasions (6 Nos)
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All other specified expenses and activities
- Parking Charges
- All applicable taxes.
Package does not Includes :
- The Government Service Tax of 3.09% will be applicable on total bill
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned
- Domestic and International airfare
- Jolly ride & Snorkeling charges
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities
- Camera fee (still or movie).
- Explore various historic monuments such as Cellular Jail
- Enjoy light and sound show at Cellular Jail
- Visit to Limestone Caves and Active Mud Volcano are a must
- Enjoy a laid-back holidaying experience on the pristine beaches of Andaman
- Water sports and city tour at Port Blair